Just grabbed some of these clear pencil cases at Target and thought I could jazz these up quick and easily with some of my Washi tape.
Not only are these great for back to school for the kiddos, they are also great for all kinds of things and here are my suggestions:
- Journal Bits
- Road Maps
- Fabric Samples
- Paint Samples
- Cosmetic Samples
- Business Cards
- Birthday & Holiday Cards ~ (separate in a binder by month)
- Hair Ties
- Embroidery Floss ~ (by color or by project)
- Crochet Needles
- Work Supplies ~ (in binder for meetings etc.)
- Car Personal Supplies
- First Aid
- Travel ~ (toothbrush, toothpaste, floss)
- Camping ~ (matches, bug repellent stickers, compass)
- Beach ~ (watch, keys, money, zinc tubes…all nice and dry)
- Nail Kit To Go ~ (polish, files, cutters, remover wipes)
- Washi Tape
- Letter Writing On the Go ~ (envelopes, postcards, stamps, note paper, pen)
- Play Kits ~ (deck of cards, crayons & sketch book)
The possibilities are endless really.
This one holds some essentials for the car, like a travel perfume samples (you get 3 samples per order from Sephora), lip gloss, tooth wisps, etc., and fits nicely in the door pocket for super easy access
Now this I love because I can have some supplies right in my journal/scrapbook where ever I am to continue jounaling. This one will get the most use I am sure!
Who doesn’t need a snack? I like to have this one in my nightstand when I am reading so I can have a small snack. How handy to have this in your purse for when you are out and want to give the kids a treat (or yourself).
I grab this nail kit when going out to the pool so after a bit of a soak, I can do quick mani/pedi and it drys that much quicker.
Wouldn’t this be great to have when you’re in a meeting?
The tape is super easy to use as you can reposition yet it sticks well, but be aware paper tape doesn’t reposition. You can add all kinds of embellishments but I wanted to keep these rather simple.
This nice kept in a work desk or for traveling and of course in your handbag.
Grab yourself a bunch and have fun creating your unique style and handy cases. They are super cheap too so you can buy tons! BTW if you don’t like the 3 holes you can simply cut them off without any worries.
A Delightsome Life – Thursday
DomesticSuper Hero – Thursday
I Gotta Create ~ Thursday
The Charm of Home – Friday
Please note: I have not received any compensation/product for this post.