Here are some really cute stocking stuffers for friends and family which I would love to share with you. I will not mention the usual...socks! Most of these work for Guys and Gals...which guys are always hard to buy for.
These are all pocketbook friendly!
1. Story puzzels
2. Laser level
3. Sparkly nail polish & emery board
4. Jingle bells, could tag: "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets it's wings." (add a feather)
5. Taper candles specially wrapped from the Sweedish Home
6. Sugar scrub - guys too! source
7. Specialty Ice Cream Spoons, could put their name
The first picture, globes made from dollar store plastic wine glasses from My So Called Crafty Life!
8. Snow globes - handmade
9. Perfume/cosmetic samples - Sephora gives 3 samples for every online purchase
10. Wood branch pencil with rose or plain for guys or add your own flower (I found a flower one at TJMaxx)
11. Tags- handmade, simply save this picture and print for your own tags
12. Chocolate dipped nuts - handmade from goodlifeeats.com
13. Chocolate dipped marshmellows for hot chocolate and white ones - handmade
14. Bottlecap Christmas necklace
15. Small craft kits - gather special embellishments from your stash
Make your own using little change purses!
This one is nice already filled and more for a guy, from Container store
But this one is so darn cute, don't you think? It's from NanaCompany and she has a great tutorial here
17. Sewing emergency kits - guys too
18. Coffee/tea cozy - handmade or etsy, using felt would be super easy to make since little sewing is involved, source
19. Special goodies packets....love to receive one of these
from an old sweater, source
20. Phone Case, could use as holders for personal emergency kits
21. Skincare products for men - Sephora
22. Mittens - easy handmade...sew from a sweater - guys too
23. Apron, could make out of an old skirt to make it easier!
24. Lip Balm or gloss - guys too, think I will use washi tape on pretty card stock
26. Garden markers, use your old flatware or find at rummage sales or resale shops cheap!
24. Washi tape, fabulous designs available on etsy! Seen some at Archivers but the variety is minimal
28. Lavender sashets, love the haning hearts for these so you can hang them on hangers in your closet too
29. Key chain...not ordinary at all, you can find these old keys in antique stores, etsy, ebay...
So Cute, source
30. Photo/Note holder, who doesn't have thread from old projects they can use for these, source
If you are like me and want to add that special personal touch, almost all of these can be handmade by you. If you don't have the time or are not crafty you can find all of these on etsy or Amazon or otherwise noted.
PLEASE NOTE: the majority of these photos came from Pinterest if any of them are yours, please let me know and I will give you credit or if you want me to remove them.
Have a great day & Create On! Lynnie